WE BELONG TO
for Industrial Security
Safe and Vault
Medeco Double Cylinder Deadbolt With Captive Key Option
If you need additional keys go here.
Measure to be sure! See
how to measure a backset for a lock.
This lock has the captive key feature. It locks the thumb turn in to the lock until you use a key to release it, then it comes out and becomes a double cylinder lock.
- Exceeds ANSI Grade 1 standards for auxiliary locks
- Hardened steel inserts for high degree of drill resistance
- Special elevating and rotating pin tumbler design, along with mushroom top pins and a sidebar mechanism, work together to provide superior pick resistance
- Large thumbturn provides ease of use
- Fits door thickness 1-3/4 to 2-1/2 inches. Will fit 1-3/8 door with spacers.
- Designed with features to protect against drilling, prying, hammering, sawing, wrenching, "kick-in" and "ice pick" type attacks
- Angled cuts on the keys, along with fore and aft positioning, dramatically increase key combinations and enable Medeco to produce some of the largest master key systems in the industry
For PDF instructions on how the Medeco Captive Deadbolt works go here (You must have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer)
Customers Also Purchased
NOTE: Due to registering Medeco keys with the manufacturer there will be 20% restocking charge on all Medeco products should you choose to return them.