WE BELONG TO
for Industrial Security
Safe and Vault
Medeco Single Cylinder Deadbolt Locks
If you need additional keys go here.
Measure to be sure! See
how to measure a backset for a lock.
Medeco High Security deadbolt locks offer the strength and access control your business needs. The superior materials used and construction of the Medeco deadbolt locks provide maximum protection against many types of attacks including drilling, prying, and "kick-in" attacks.
One major concern for any business is knowing how many keys to your business are out there and who has them. This problem is solved by Medeco's patented key control technology and proprietary keyways. We here at Dean Lock have our own proprietary Medeco keyway that only we can get, so you don't have to worry about anyone making an unauthorized copy of any of your businesses keys.
Medeco High Security deadbolt locks also feature special elevating and rotating pins that along with mushroom top pins and a sidebar mechanism provide superior pick and bump resistance.
When it comes to the security of your business and your peace of mind we suggest you allow yourself to sleep easy at night and choose Medeco High Security deadbolt locks.
If you have any questions regarding Medeco High Security deadbolt locks please give us a call at 1(818)892-1234 and ask to speak to one of our Medeco High Security specialist
- Exceeds ANSI Grade 1 standards for auxiliary locks
- Hardened steel inserts for high degree of drill resistance
- Special elevating and rotating pin tumbler design, along with mushroom top pins and a sidebar mechanism, work together to provide superior pick resistance
- Large thumbturn provides ease of use
- Fits door thickness 1-3/4 to 2-1/2 inches. Will fit 1-3/8 door with spacers.
- Designed with features to protect against drilling, prying, hammering, sawing, wrenching, "kick-in" and "ice pick" type attacks
- Angled cuts on the keys, along with fore and aft positioning, dramatically increase key combinations and enable Medeco to produce some of the largest master key systems in the industry
Customers Also Purchased
NOTE: Due to registering Medeco keys with the manufacturer there will be 20% restocking charge on all Medeco products should you choose to return them.